The E-Commerce industry is growing at an unexpected rate all over the world. People of every age and country love to order online as it is easy and hassle-free. The same is the case for people in business globally, and rather than setting-up the mainstream business, they prefer the online ones due to its high-demand, high-profit, and ease.
We can stay at our home and manage all the necessities just with the help of our laptop. If we look at the graph of eCommerce trends, we can notice that each year it is overgrowing, and experts believe that it will revolutionize further. Thinking to start an online business, right? Well, we will give the best idea to start your new online business or boost the previous one.
eBay Partner Network Guide
eBay is similar to the Amazon, or Alibaba is one of the largest online retailers selling countless items worldwide. Although there is a minor difference in the way that these companies sell, they still have changed the ways how people shop. Hence, you can buy or sell any item you want on eBay.
Other than selling your products on eBay, there is another option, the eBay partner program, precisely known as the eBay partner network or ePN. In simple words, it is the Affiliate program offered by eBay and is one of the most successful affiliate programs in the world with a passive income.
There are numerous pros for joining this program and will ensure that you will get an excellent income. In this article, we will give all the necessary steps and info for you to start or boost your business with eBay.
Build your blog or Website:
The first step will be to have an attractive website. There is no need for a specific category for the ePN, and it can be of the blog, article, informative, or a store. The thing that matters is the traffic, the speed of the website, and the quality of the content. This will ensure that there is regular traffic on your site and will boost the sales simultaneously. Otherwise, there will be no traffic on your website and hence, no sales.
If you do have the website already, all you need is to ensure the traffic and monetize the eBay links on it.
Traffic is one of the things that matters the most. As describes above and in most of my other articles, if you do have a high-traffic website, your sales will automatically go up. There are several methods to do this. For instance, you can use a traffic generation tool, and some of them are even free. The second thing you can do is to initiate SEO and use unique and useful words in your blog.
And the last and the essential thing is the quality of your website or the content. Having quality content will make trust between the visitor and the site, and they will automatically visit your website regularly.
Join the program
Afterward, you can join the eBay partner program and initiate your partner business.
We’ll show step by step:
- Visit the eBay website and sign up. After you log in, you will find the affiliate program in the column that includes the “buy items” and “sell items.”
- You will need to sign up for the Affiliate program again.
- And finally, you can now create your campaign. You simply select the desired item, and eBay will give you a unique link to that product. You can simply paste that link on your website, and the add will start to appear.
Besides, numerous other benefits might help you to have a handsome income.
Benefits of joining ePN:
Every affiliate program has some of its unique features and qualities, and so has the ePN. Here are some of the ePN features, taken from the official site:
- Access to several tools: eBay, after joining their program, will give you access to several useful tools that will help you to boost your sales effectively. For instance, traffic generation tools, statics tools, etc.
- High-commission rates up to 200% for bringing the old customers.
- Specific language and websites for different countries and regions that guarantee that regional or language barriers do not interrupt the sales.
- There are millions of products to choose from. This will give you an ease in choosing the product of your choice.
Things to remember:
Before starting every business, either it is practical or online, there are some precautions you need to keep in mind. This will ensure that you don’t lose your investment and time.
- Payment method: eBay pays you the earned commission via PayPal or Direct bank transfer. Some countries don’t have PayPal, while others don’t allow the bank transfer. For instance, there is no PayPal in Pakistan. So, it’s better to watch out for these issues.
- Choose only the right product: Afterwards, you join the program, you will have the option to choose from thousands of products that you will promote. It is recommended to select only the product/s in which you have prior experience or at least you have some knowledge. This will help you to promote the product efficiently and confidently.
- Keep an eye on the stats: There may be several tools on your website, and some of them are offered by eBay that will help you to keep the tracking of your traffic and your sales. Well, some might take this simple, but they are quite useful. Having a record of your performance will help you to make decisive decisions for the future.
Business trends are changing all over the world, and each year millions of people are joining or shifting towards online businesses. In the near past, there will be more online customers that are today, and starting an online business may not be a bad idea. The best thing is that you don’t always need investment. Other than taking some precautions, the online business is straightforward and safe on eBay.