Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the most important factors or tools that help your website to become successful in the online world. There are literally over millions of websites on the internet today and countless more added each day.
Due to this, if you don’t optimize your website, it will not be visible to your designated audience. The SEO tool simply helps you not only to become visible on the search engines but also improves the ranking of your website and hence increasing the traffic. Therefore, there are thousands of SEO tools available on the internet.
Some of them are paid, and some are even free, but their performance varies probably. Besides, you can hire freelancers also to do the SEO job, but is quite costly.
Surfer SEO Review
Surfer SEO is one of the best SEO tools you can opt for. When you start looking for SEO tools or software, you will get confused about what to choose for. According to my experience, the features and optimization provided by the Surfer SEO aren’t available anywhere else.
After optimizing it with your website, you will soon experience a better, smooth, and a website with high traffic. The world is revolutionizing very fast, and we are almost near to develop Artificial Intelligence. Although some similar features of AI are still seen today. Take an example of the Surfer SEO. It will give you some automatic recommendations regarding your traffic, data, and users.
Now let’s have a look at some of the main features of Surfer SEO:
- SERP Analyzer:
It is an essential tool of the Surfer SEO that fetches and gives you some perfect information for optimizing your website. The tool fetches or analyzes data from several best performing websites and tells you what to do accordingly. No matter in which country you are or what is the language of your website, you will always get some perfects results.
- Content Editor:
This is a useful tool, especially for content-based websites. The main challenge these websites face is perfect and optimized content. Excellent articles, with the related keywords, must be written to improve the rankings, which are not an easy job. The Surfer SEO Content Editor will optimize your content correctly and according to the trends of your competitors.
- Keyword Research:
Similar to the perfect content, keywords also provide a crucial role in SEO. It is imperative to know which keywords can be beneficial to your content. Some people do search these on the internet while most of the people have subscribed to paid keyword tools. Fortunately, Surfer SEO provides us with this tool, which helps a lot.
These were some of the main Surfer SEO features. Let’s have a look at some of the other main SEO surfer features.
- Know about the structural data of your competitors: This will help you to know better about which fundamental data your competitors are using.
- Better keyword suggestions: The keyword tool will suggest you some unique keywords that will help you to stay aside from the crowd.
- Usage of keywords: As keywords are essential for the improvement of your article, the keyword tool will suggest to you that where and how many times you should use your keywords. For instance, in some articles, more density of keywords is used and vice versa.
SEO Surfer provides three different subscription packages, each with various features. You can examine them thoroughly and can choose what suits you best.
Basic (59$/ per month):
- SERP Analyzer (15 per day)
- Content Editor (25 per month)
- Backlinks and Visibility Report (25/day)
- Keyword Research
Pro (99$/ per month):
- SERP Analyzer (50 per day)
- Content Editor (100 per month)
- Backlinks and Visibility Report (100/day)
- Keyword Research
Business (199$/ per month):
- SERP Analyzer (100 per day)
- Content Editor (300 per month)
- Backlinks and Visibility Report (300/day)
- Keyword Research
- Before buying or subscribing to any product, it’s better to have a look at some of its pros and cons. So, let’s have a look at the pros and cons of Surfer SEO.
- Useful content optimizer tool.
- Low price of the subscriptions.
- Deep insights into your competitors.
- Creative graphs and charts that help you to analyze the situation better.
- Integration of Google Docs.
- Suggestions may not always work.
- Some issues with the keyword tool.
The methods and trends of the business are changing all over the world. Notably, the introduction of the Internet, followed by e-commerce, has changed the shape of the scenario. Thousands of people are joining online businesses each day. If a person wants to start a new business, his priority will be to go for an online business.
This has made the situation more challenging. Like in real-time, each business owner wants to attract more customers by improving the image of his business or quality.
In the online world, your website is your first impression, and you must ensure that it is easily accessible by your users. Moreover, it should load fast and must be smooth. Again, SEO is the most crucial tool that will help you to get over these hurdles. So, make sure that your website is correctly optimized; you may not lag behind your competitors.